SwissMonitor is an automated monitoring solution, developed primarily to observe changes of different parameters such as displacements, inclinations, temperatures, anchor loads, etc on infrastructure and ground surface. Depending on the project needs, we integrate geodetic, geotechnical or environmental sensors.
The raw data is transmitted remotely to a server via mobile network, postprocessed to obtain the engineering parameters required, checked to multiple alarm levels and published on our self-developped, user-friendly web portal with tables and interactive charts.
Fields of applications
The SwissMonitor solution is primarily used for change monitoring of:
- Soils and natural hazards: excavations, mines, cliffs, landslides, glaciers
- Infrastructures: bridges, viaducts, tunnels, pipelines, retaining walls
- Large constructions: dams, levees, skyscrapers, stadiums, complex structures
What are the benefits using SwissMonitor?
Immediate evaluation and analysis of collected data allows a straight assessment of the ongoing situation.
SwissMonitor’s key benefits:
- One-stop-shop: monitoring concepts, sensor evaluation, project-specific hard- and software adjustments, installation, bringing into service and operating simplye to complex monitoring solutions
- 15 years of monitoring experience
- Fast reaction for the system set-up and commissioning
- System reliability and “scalability” (wide sensors choice) for rugged temperature conditions (-20 to +50°C)
- Project management via password protected 24/7-web portal
- Customized graphics and tables for a real-time outcomes visualization
- Automatic alerts when exceeding predefined thresholds (by email, SMS, sirens, etc.)
- Standalone power supply capability